Sunday, March 20, 2011

Title: å...ø...æ...I gotta learn how to pronounce those. Ha

I have even less time to type this then last week. So it'll be even shorter. Sorry haha.
Two weeks have passed and I'm still not fluent! Haha we're getting there! I'm kidding, but the other day we had a conversation in Norwegian in the lunchroom in order to not be overheard by the other people around us. It was pretty cool to be talking without anyone else being able to understand us.
 
I don't think I've talked about my teachers yet. We have two of them and they are both just recently returned from Norway as missionaries. They're pretty awesome and they like us too. We got one of them to admit that we're his favorite district yesterday....he might have been kidding though haha. It does make it easier spending so much time in a classroom, if you enjoy the teachers.
 
I have actually taken to writing in my journal. It was never something I did alot of before my mission. But there's so many things that happen during the day here and so many things I learn that I have to write it all down. Man! I wish I had enough time to tell you all about everything like that. I can spend more time talking about stuff in letters, so write me and I'd love to tell you more.
 
I thought the hardest thing about coming on a mission would be giving up TV and music. But honestly, I haven't thought much about it at all. We don't hear much about the outside world. We didn't find out about the Japan earthquake until three days afterwards. But we're so focused on something way more important then TV and world news. I feel for the Japanese people and we have been praying for them here.
 
I'm out of time so I'll write more next week. Love you all!

1 comment: