Tuesday, January 17, 2012

December 5, 2011

Kjære familie og venner

Well, we don't have a whole ton of time tonight. Mainly because of our awesome P-Day activity. We hiked up a stormy, snowy mountain. It was pretty intense, but a lot of fun. I have to get pictures from some of the other missionaries, and then I can email those home next week. (Just kidding I got them! haha)

Not a whole lot has happened this week. Ane Rebeka is a girl that I've been teaching since I came to Bergen, first with Elder Spencer and now with Elder Bird. She's had some family issues which have kept her from setting a baptismal date before now. We just recently got a baptismal date with her for February, so we're pretty excited about that. But yesterday, in sacrament meeting she bore her testimony, and it was really cool to see. Jan and Kent also helped in blessing and passing the sacrament. That was a lot of fun too, and Kent looks like a beast in a suit.

I've actually got to write my email to President Johansen, so unfortunately I don't have time to write more. Basically this week was more of the same. We've got a lot of potential investigators, but no one who's really showing a lot of progress. Just gotta keep plowing forward, eventually it'll click. It also started snowing this week, which was fun for me. I feel like I've finally started a mission in Norway, since a snowy wasteland is basically what I pictured when I opened my mission call...almost 1 year ago in fact!!! Which means a one year anniversary congratulations to Heather and Trevor would also be in order =]

With that said, hope you guys had a great week! I promise I'll send something more next week!






Elder Sessions

No comments:

Post a Comment