Monday, March 4, 2013

4 March 2013

Kjære familie og venner

Elder Rasmussen is moving to Arendal and we're getting "whitewashed" with sisters. Guess that's what happens when you change the missionary age for sisters. Luckily most of our investigators are in a pretty good spot to be taken over by sisters and it will actually be good for some of them, like Nancy and Nicole.

Torbjørn had his daughter this weekend so he wasn't able to meet with us or make it to church. He's still doing good though. We told him on Saturday that we both would be leaving (we've actually known about the sisters since January, but we didn't want to say anything to anyone until it was sure.) He took it pretty well, I'm hoping we'll get to skype with him one more time before I leave Kristiansand on Wednesday.

Nicole came to church. She seemed to enjoy it again.  We met with her and John George this past week and it went well. Gave them a chapter to read in the Book of Mormon together. We'll visit them for the last time later this afternoon.

Nancy has been a no show. We set up an appointment for her and the sisters on Friday. Hopefully they'll be able to click well with her.

I pack today and get on a plane to Oslo on Wednesday morning. I'll spend the day in Oslo with Elder Bekker until his family gets here Wednesday night. Then I'm chillin with another old friend, Elder Peterson until Thursday. I don't have a clue what I'll do on Thursday, except that Elder Bekker and I have our dinner with the mission president that night. Elder Bekker is going to tour Europe with his family so I'll spend a lonely night in the mission home and get on a plane to England at 7:40 the next morning. 

Between now and Wednesday, I've got packing, cleaning, and a couple of last minute appointments. It'll go quick cause we're gonna be busy. 

See you soon!
Elder Sessions

P.S. I want a steak. A big one.








No comments:

Post a Comment