Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Let us all press on

I can't believe how fast time is moving. I just hit my 5 month mark on my mission. 5 months, are you kiddin me?? It has NOT felt like 5 months.

It was a little bit cooler this week. I hear we're going to start hitting Autumn here soon, which I am super stoked for. My companion thinks I'm nuts, but I'm stoked for winter. And, I want to go up north for the winter as well. My thing is, it's going to be my first winter in Norway, and if  I'm going to have a cold winter, I want it to be a COLD winter. No reason to do this thing halfway haha.

Anyways, missionary work. We're doing really well here in Tønsberg and it's been a lot of fun the last few weeks. We aren't spending a whole lot of time out on the street talking to people, but that's mainly because we have so many appointments. We got two more baptismal dates this week with an older Norwegian couple, which is awesome. We're finally seeing the success that I have felt like we should have been having for a long time. It's really satisfying to not only see our hard work finally pay off, but also to see how much we can change peoples lives, and how much the gospel blesses them.

Makes me wonder how I could have ever taken it for granted.

Have a good week everyone!
Elder Sessions

No comments:

Post a Comment