Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Onward, ho!

Haven't written a blog in forever, it seems. So here's a basic overview of what we've been up to.

We've got a pretty awesome group of investigators here in Tønsberg right now. They are all pretty positive and it has been really awesome to see their progress over the last month or so. They really are understanding the things we are teaching and that's probably one of the best things as a teacher, is to have someone understand what the heck you're trying to say.

Unfortunately, I won't have the chance for much longer to see their progress in person. I found out yesterday that I will be transferring to Bergen on Wednesday. So after four months in Tønsberg, I'll be moving on =) It's bittersweet, hard to leave the people but excited for a new area and new people.

But the nifty thing about 2011 is that we have awesome ways of keeping in contact with people. As a missionary, I'm basically limited to a letter or a phone call every now and then, but it's still better then nothin haha. I'm excited to hear from Elder Stratford (who will be staying in Tønsberg) how our investigators are doing.

As for me, I'll be moving to the second biggest city in Norway. There's 8 missionaries there total and the ward has about 100-150 people in church every week. That's a far cry from the 25-30 we have in Tønsberg and the two missionaries for an area which covers about 150 kilometers from end to end. So there's some excitement in there. =)

With that said, I've got alot of packing to do haha. I hope everyone's having a good time, I think school starts up again soon, yeah? Good luck with that =) Hope to hear from everyone soon.

Elder Sessions

No comments:

Post a Comment