Monday, May 28, 2012

Kjære familie og venner.

Well, the apartment I was living in was sold, so we're moving haha. Luckily we still had the apartment from the second Elder companionship here in Trondheim so we're just moving in there. But my new address is here:

Dyre Halses gate 5 #26
7014 Trondheim

Yep, well that's been taking up some time this week. But Yongqing is still doing well. He came to a baptism that the Sisters had yesterday and he seemed to like it. The biggest problem is he is kinda quiet, so it's somewhat hard to gauge where he's at. But he keeps all the commitments we give him, so that's good. He'll be baptized this Saturday.

Other than him, we have a couple of other pretty positive people right now. Jenny is a friend to a member who we've started teaching. She took a Book of Mormon and seemed excited to read it. Then we have Lars, who is a referral from Fernanda, our recent convert. He really liked the Plan of Salvation, although they met with him while I was on splits this week, so I actually have taught him yet haha. We'll see where we get with them this week.

I had a cool study this week that I wanted to share, but I really don't have time. We've got some members who are planning to meet up with us to help us move today. But, I'll just have to send it out next week.

Talk to ya soon
Elder Sessions

No comments:

Post a Comment