Monday, July 9, 2012

Kjære familie og venner!

We had a pretty solid week this week. Jan Peder came to church again and we're going to meet with him on Wednesday. I was giving a talk in church so I didn't get a chance to talk to him too much after sacrament meeting. He said he had some questions, and he hadn't read the chapter we gave him in the Book of Mormon, but he promised to do it by Wednesday. So that'll be good.

Hard to believe from my point of view, but we just had zone conference last week.  It went pretty well. President Evans doesn't have the zone leaders do a presentation at zone conferences, so it was kind of nice to not have to plan anything. Well I say that, but we actually ended up doing more this time around than usual. The missionary couple took a trip to the temple last week, so Elder Peterson and I were basically in charge of the food and all the other practical stuff that they usually do for conferences. It wasn't too hard, although a little time-consuming. I gained a new respect for people who make food for large groups of people. The enchiladas turned out pretty decent though.

Kathleen also came to church and we met with her afterwards. It went ok, although she basically has her own beliefs that she wants to stick to. She's still interested in meeting with us though, mainly I think, so she can have someone to answer her questions about what he believe. Which is what we are here for, pretty much. She's is going on vacation until the end of the month, so we won't meet with her again for a while.

Our moves call is next Sunday morning. So it's time once again to find out my fate at 6:45am. I've been in Trondheim for a while, so if I had to guess, I'd say I'd probably leave. But missionaries have stayed in areas for 8 months or more before, so that is definitely a possibility as well. It would be nice to start somewhere fresh in a new area though.

That's kind of the extent of what happened this week. We did get an appointment with a younger guy named Bill for tomorrow, but I've never met him since we got him as a referral from other missionaries. So we'll see how that goes.

Have a good week everyone! We're off to a science museum =)
Elder Sessions

No comments:

Post a Comment