Monday, January 7, 2013

17 December 2012

Kjære familie og venner!

 Got some more pictures from this week! A couple from our drive from 
 Kristiansand to Stavanger for a training meeting. A picture of the 
 gingerbread house my companion and I made the other night, and a 
 picture of our car in the middle of the snowstorm this weekend. 
 Finally a picture of my apartment after we cleaned it this morning =P

 I got a request for the lowdown on my companion haha. He's from Oregon.
 He's 26, the oldest of 3 kids I think. He sent his mission papers in 
 one week before his 26th birthday, which is the deadline. He worked in 
 steel construction before his mission and he's probably going to go 
 back to school when he gets home to get his degree. Kristiansand is his first area.
 He just got here about 3 months ago. He was trained by my greenie, 
 Elder Bird, which makes him my "grandson" haha. Cool kid. named Elder Donahue.
 Dunno, let me know if I missed anything =)

 We had a pretty good meeting with Dag this past week. Taught the Plan 
 of Salvation. We invited him to church but he wasn't able to come, so 
 we've just got to get an appointment to hopefully meet with him again this week.
 It went well with him though, and we had a member with us, so that was 
 good. We didn't meet with Nancy or Adam this week. Nancy is gonna come 
 to FHE tonight. Adam wants us to come visit the first week of January.

 Starting on Friday night, we have dinner appointments with members all 
 the ways until New Year's Eve. Well, minus the days we'll be in Oslo 
 for Mission Conference. We're going to spend Christmas Eve and morning 
 here in Kristiansand, and then we're going to drive about an hour away 
 to Evje and spend the rest of the day with the branch president's 
 family there. Play some games, eat some food, skype our families and 
 just be lazy =P

 I'll send out an email next Monday. Christmas Eve. So stoked =)

Merry Christmas everyone!

Elder Sessions





No comments:

Post a Comment