Sunday, December 4, 2011

November 14,2011

Kjære Familie og Venner,

Well everyone's heard about how I'm sick. President Johansen put me on mandatory bed rest since Saturday night. It's helped a little bit, but I'm still quite a ways from being back to normal. I figure it will be at least another couple of days of bed rest before I can get back to work.

I did discover how expensive and unhelpful the Norwegian health system tends to be. The doctor completely disregarded everything I told him about this illness, which I have had several times before and finished the visit by doing a test "just to make sure it really is the virus you say it is." Needless to say, the medicines he gave me aren't much help, but hopefully the bed rest will be enough to help me relax.

Well, I did get to sort of be a trainer for about 3 days before I was put on bed rest haha. Elder Bird is a way hard worker, and I'm excited to get back out on the streets with him. I still try to do companionship studies with him in the morning, so that we don't get too far behind on the 12 week program. It's going really well, and I'm learning a lot as well. He is from Las Vegas, so he'll be my second companion from Vegas =)

I got a little bored yesterday just sitting around the apartment, so I made a sign to hang on the front door, which I then took a picture of. I'll send that picture along with this email.



That's about all that's going on with me right now. Thanks for all the prayers and support. I'll be back on my feet in no time =)

Love,
Elder Sessions

No comments:

Post a Comment