Monday, March 5, 2012

13 February 2012

Kjære familie og venner

Ane Rebekka was baptized on Saturday! I wasn't able to be there for it, but she sent me a few pictures so I'll send those on too. I talked to her on the phone Saturday night and she said she felt fantastic. So that was awesome.

I went on splits this week with Elder Argyle. He was a greenie my first transfer in Bergen, so that was fun to get back together with him. He's currently in Ålesund, which is a part of my district, so he flew up to Trondheim, and Elder Strange flew to Ålesund. We had a couple of way good days, spent the whole time out on the street contacting and found a couple of cool people.

We still weren't able to get them to come to church, but hopefully we'll be able to see some good progress with them over the next week. Other than that, Elder Strange and I are just out contacting to find some other people that we can teach.

We'll have zone conference this week on Thursday. It's a bit of a relief for me cause it means I don't have to organize a district meeting this week haha. It's a nice break, plus I've heard that President Johansen has one heck of a talk planned for us. So I'm excited for that one.

That's all for this week. Happy Birthday to Cody on Friday!

Love,
Elder Sessions



1 comment: